This many years of experience in care means we have a range of services we can offer you designed to make your working days much easier and let you get on with providing the quality care you want to. Apart from the training solutions approach detailed below, did you know we can also offer you support with POLICIES, PROCEDURES, ON SITE RISK INSPECTIONS and COMPLIANCE issues? Need a risk management system? No problem. Want a fire Plan? Sorted. Should you need help pre or post inspection, then we can offer experienced solutions from our staff, some of whom have actually carried out inspections in the past. Our services offer excellent value and we will work with you selecting only the services you require so you are never charged for something you can do in house. Call us for more details. From the training side we can offer you:
On site Tutor supported Group training-
- Multiple solutions for courses to ensure training is matched to requirements
- Flexible options for induction training
- Saturday and evening scheduling available at no extra charge!
- If you have to scan your certificates – choose PDF and we’ll do it for you!
- Best terms of service- only 72hrs notice required for cancellation or postponement
- Established network of Qualified and experienced trainers
- Real solutions from experienced care managers
- Specialising in difficult to source training whilst being able to provide training in everything you are ever likely to need!
- Superb account benefits with monthly payment terms and NO travel charges
- Open and distance learning solutions available where group training is not feasible
- Consultancy services also available e.g fire and Health and safety risk management inspections
- Accredited Provider with the Open and Distance Learning Quality Council
- Huge discounts for multiple scheduling
- Extremely cost effective – much more training for your £££!
- We provide 7 years of cloud based access to pdf records of all your training
- Support with compliance issues’ with a CQC inspector
and for Account customers……
- Free Portfolio of training with course outlines and attendance records for use in inspections
- FAST TRACK certificate return service, in most cases with one week of your event!
- Free short audit workbooks for most subjects (digital)
- No Travel charges
- No price fluctuations
- Fixed monthly payment –not direct debit
- Saves £££ in admin fees
- PDP templates available
- Training records matrix management
- Very cost effective- Providers with multiple homes can share!!!!
N.B Prices are fixed and based on duration. We have a one, two, three, four and six hour rates… call for details
LOOKING FOR A GREAT DEAL?
Bundle your courses together i.e two or three 2 hour courses in one day and get great discounts !
Two 2hr events in one day : save £70!
Three 2hr events in one day : save £280!
“I like to use Incare for my Staff training as I like the style of training used by their trainers, they maintain a good balance between being informative, warm and friendly. I find the retention of information to be more effective using this approach. The office staff are very flexible and willing to adapt training programmes around to meet our requirements”.
Barbara Tullett, Training Coordinator, Age Concern (Surrey)
“A brilliant training organisation. Trustworthy. Reliable. Friendly and knowledgeable trainers. No task asked of them is ever questioned and queried, they just get on with it. Highly recommend them”.
Elena Allen, Allen Auxiliary Agency
“Brilliant service, Friendly approachable trainers. Fair and reasonable charges. Feedback from attendees has been very positive, training of a good standard covering both practical/theory & legislation changes.”
Dawn Joyce, Allied care
“High quality training, covering a range of areas. All training delivered in a way that captivates the audiences interest, promoting effective learning. I can highly recommend this training provider.”
Lian Hiltunen, Scope
“Incare Services provide really worthwhile training; delivered by experts in each field. The service is very professional and they have been extremely flexible when we have needed to rearrange training due to sickness etc. Highly recommend!”
Clare Shann, MD, St Vincent Homes LTD