Wound Care 3hrs
Wound Care 3hrs
REF WC01 | CIS refreshed 2010
Standard 5 Principles for duty of care Standard 7 Person centred support Standard 8.7 Reduce risk of infection
This course contributes toward the recommended guided learning hours, you should carry out practice reflection, document and attach subsequent evidence from this training.
The course is designed to provide for managers, nurses and / or support workers an
introduction to the basic skills required when supporting individuals who are suffering
from topical wounds and require regular intervention.
- Who should attend?
Staff who manage clinical interventions.
- Proposed Learner Outcomes - The worker must be able to
- Identify good practice
- Develop observation and reporting tools for wounds
- Identify Basic Management of wounds
- Understand the effect of positioning and other external factors
- Make use of the multi disciplinary team in wound care
- How many candidates may attend?
- This training is not limited in numbers.
Equivalent Relevant information
- Certificates are issued for each learners and if dated, are valid to that period. N.B Learners attending
must complete the entire duration of the training to qualify for a certificate.
- A learner assessment may be required post training for audit and PDP purposes.
Registration details are kept by us for Seven years and are legal documents. It is important to register in block
capitals clearly on the day.
Registration details are kept by us for Seven years and are legal documents. It is important to register in block capitals clearly on the day.
How to book your course
Please call us on 0208 144 9491. You can also submit our online booking enquiry form too.