Sa01 3hrs |
This course contributes toward the recommended guided learning hours, you should carry out practice reflection, document and attach subsequent evidence from this training.
Sepsis is a serious complication of an infection. Without quick treatment, sepsis can lead to multiple organ failure and death.This training is designed to provide staff with awareness of the condition and guide them through the treatment process.
- Who should attend?
This is a 3hr event specifically for registered nurses, clinical managers or experienced senior HCA’s and Care Home Staff.
- Proposed Learner Outcomes - The worker must be able to
• What is Sepsis and its risks
• Why we all need knowledge and awareness
• Common causes for its’ occurrence
• Who is most at risk
• Spotting the signs and symptoms – early assessment, diagnosis and detection
• Emergency (escalation) response
• Treatment and diagnostic tests
• Aftercare and recovery from sepsis (including post-sepsis syndrome)
- How many candidates may attend?
- This training is not limited in staff attendance.
Equivalent Relevant information
1. Certificates are issued for each learner and if dated, are valid to that period.
N.B Learners attending
must complete the entire duration of the training to qualify for a certificate.
2. A learner assessment may be required post training for audit and PDP purposes.
Registration details are kept by us for Seven years and are legal documents. It is important to register in block
capitals clearly on the day.
Registration details are kept by us for Seven years and are legal documents. It is important to register in block capitals clearly on the day.
How to book your course
Please call us on 0208 144 9491. You can also submit our online booking enquiry form too.